Analytics

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

E-Marketing by my Classmates

David Harris: 
I agree with Manuel about the pictures & also the frequency of mailings- but maybe because it is such a specific target audience, (and women associated with the cause) they may be more interested in reading up more often. I think the photos are a great pull to get people to visit your blog in search of photos that they themselves are in. Maybe leaving a flyer at each event with your blog address or getting their e-mails to send a 'thanks for attending- see photos here..." would work as well. I did a race and only visited the website again for the promise of photos!! (so it works!)

One question I have in general for the class is: Are we suppose to recap the lecture and book chapters? It's a great refresher & good for outsiders that choose to read your blog- I'm just curious if that's something I'm suppose to be doing. Anyone know?



Becky Beamer: 
I agree with David C- I like that you've mapped out a campaign geared towards different audiences. Seminars wouldn't work in my company online- we do offer in person training, but it is paid per student so giving 'the milk away for free' wouldn't work in my area- BUT it would be a great way to advertise our training sessions. 

Sharin Kinsey: 
FIRST: I love your title. 
I actually don't think you need to worry about repeating information. My mother receives a daily or weekly email from a clothing-stuff-jewelry-shoes-EVERYTHING company. I think that they sometimes highlight a few images in the first few lines of the email, but if she has time, she looks through it and sometimes buys. 
Personally, they send too often for my taste, but she's their perfect customer. ALSO- I actually do know of their emails bc of her, so when I want to buy a gift for someone, but don't know what I want, I log in with her email and search around (I don't use my own email bc I don't want their daily emails... but I like their site). 
haha- a bit contradictory, I know.. but it's the truth. 
I'm not 100% positive on your exact business, but if it's Tea (which I love) and you're hoping to have a tangible location.... I suggest looking at what companies that are having success with it are doing: Teavana, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment