Analytics

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Coming up this week on Ashley's Page...


For my scheduled posts this week, I decided to use 3 different avenues to attract attention: Video, a link to an interested but industry related website, and a link for a call-to-action. Using my Facebook Insights, I know that my audience is typically on Facebook between the hours of 9a-5p, therefore I made sure all posts were scheduled between those hours.
Post 1: This is a call-to-action post. Our product requires new small parts to be purchased periodically, my post is to encourage our fans to follow the link to our Online Store and purchase parts. I scheduled this for mid-day on Monday, after our customers will have been at work for a while and this may be a needed item in their mind at the time.
Post 2: Advertising our 'Money Maker', I attached a video of the product with a catchy but true title: "The Most Popular Spot Welder in the United States." I also added a call-to-action, for our fans to come visit us at our upcoming trade show where they can see live demonstrations of said welder. This post I selected for Wednesday, late morning. I am debating on posting around 9am or 11am, I will see how insights do for this post and adjust accordingly next week.
Post 3: Here I tried to incorporate something fun into the post, art. There is an artist who uses our welders to create art. With a enticing title of: "Welding isn't just MIG, TIG, and Spot Welds... see what artist Alexandra Cronquist has created with [our products]..." and a link to her website. I am debating on editing in that she will also be at our upcoming trade show performing live art projects. This post will go out at the end of the week, Friday, at 9:45am.

I am eager to see how these posts perform. I also have been attempting additional networking opportunities to get more people in our industry to share our posts, expanding our reach.

No comments:

Post a Comment