Analytics

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Wk 5: Facebook's Post Reach v. Post Engagement

Define the difference between Post Reach & Post Engagement:





  • Post Reach- The Number of people who saw your post. 
  • Post Engagement- The unique number of people who liked, shared, commented on or clicked on your post. 



How can a business use Facebook Insights to better serve their customers:

Facebook Insights can be incredibly useful to a business to determine their perfect customer through analytics of what demographics are interacting with your posts. The tools of Insights can also help you to learn which content you post is successful, and which is not. 

Through Insights, I have learned that my page's followers prefer a Linked post or a Photo/Video post. Unfortunately for business owners, I have learned that my followers also are mostly on Facebook during work hours (9am-6pm). With the knowledge I have learned (and still plan to learn more), I will make more Video posts, which are those that have the most engagement, as well as those asking for interaction. I will make sure these posts are released through the Scheduling button between 9am-5pm all days of the week. 

I am still learning what content I want to use to engage best with our followers. Once, I determine what is best for us, I will then explore the idea of Boosting a post... but only when its a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment